Butter Tarts are probably the easiest Christmas baked good you can make. Here’s a quick recipe and video for you!
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- prepared mini pie shells
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- Mix all filling ingredients together until smooth. Tiny chunks of butter are okay because they will melt when you bake them!
- Fill prepared mini pie shells.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until tops look done.
- Cool completely on wire rack.