We made a video! We drink wine, cook, bake, crack jokes, and sing. ALL AT THE SAME TIME. You can find the recipe for the Strawberry Daiquiri Cake below. (It’s the easiest and most impressive cake of all time.)
- 1 1/4 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 can of strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate
- Mix Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter together
- Press into bottom of a springform pan, and set aside
- Mix Cool Whip and can of strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate together.
- Layer the Cool Whip and strawberry daiquiri mix over the Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Freeze until set up or overnight!
- ALL DONE