Sometimes you need to impress your friends. This is the dessert to do just that.
It’s really easy to do, it just takes a little bit of time to assemble all the bits.
This recipe makes ~26 mini cheesecakes!
- 2 x 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 473 ml (16 oz) whipping cream
- 2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- seedless raspberry jam
- Using a stand up mixer, or hand mixer beat cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Fold in the melted white chocolate.
- Fold in whipping cream (which has been whipped)
- Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Split the cheese cake mix in half.
- Use the first bowl and spoon the mixture into the muffin liners until about halfway up.
- Spread jam onto the cheesecake mixture, then top with remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Mix Oreo crumbs with melted butter, and pat on top of each cheesecake.
- Freeze for at least one hour. Remove from the muffin tins, remove the liner, and serve with Oreo crumb side down.